Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Past Posts on Instagram

I have wanted to start a fashion blog for years. I always found an excuse not to do it, but recently my obsession with the iPhone app instagram inspired me to share my passion for fashion. So here it goes. Below are some of the things I have posted on instagram. I am going to try my hardest to keep both up, I promise! Please follow me @Carous. If you repost my pictures please give credit. Thanks!
I put on some OPI Betsey Johnson Nail Polish in 'My Favorite Pink' which is scented like her Too Too perfume. I then applied two coats of OPI's The Muppettes Nail Polish in 'Excuse Moi' to my ring finger.
Loved the combo!

Pink is my Favorite Color
 
From Top Left Clockwise: Lips: Make Up Forever (MUFE) Aqua Lip Liner in #15C with Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) Rouge Volupte Lipstick in #29. Wallet: Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis. Nails: See above. Checkbook. Shoes:  Brian Atwood Strappy Cage Sandal, the one thing in this picture I don't own, but sure wish I did.

Sally Hansen Saves Time

Sally Hansen Salon effects have saved me on so many occasions. They are super fast and easy to apply. On this particular application (#470 'Lust Rous')I was invited to go out and was running late (as usual) I only had 10 minutes to stick these on and head out the door. Success!

I LOVE JPG (not the file extension, the designer. You nerd!)

A few weeks ago I dragged my BFF Jessica out to the deYoung Museum in San Francisco to check out the amazing Jean Paul Gaultier Exhibit. If you get a chance, you must check it out before it ends August 19, 2012. I am planning on dragging more friends out to see it later in the summer at which time I will do a more extensive post. This piece above was one of my favorites, how I adore haute couture!

Blue Sunday
We finally had a beautiful spring day in the Bay Area so I decided to celebrate by wearing my new summer swag. Dress: Forever 21. Bracelets: bebe Gold Bangle Set. Shades: Target couture (not really but I fell in love with them). Stems:  bebe Zahara Leather Slingback Cork Platform Sandal in Nude.

Purple Haze
Blouse: Forever 21 Dot Blouse in Purple. Eye Makeup: All Bare Escentuals (BE) BE Shadow's base: 'Soul' lid: 'Ecstasy'. corner: 'Salsa' topped with/crease: 'Sugar Plum'. Eye Liner: MUFE in Black. Stems: Elle.

xoxo,
Caro
Straight from Califaztlan

No comments:

Post a Comment